Invest withAB 2011Builder's RemedyADUsSB 9
Your guide to California's new real estate rules and opportunities
California just flipped from NIMBY to YIMBY
By-right, CEQA-exempt multifamily in certain commercial-zoned lots.
Non-compliant cities can't block 20% affordable projects
Lot splits are allowed in any single family lots, with one ADU each.
Infill projects will deliver strong returns, solve the housing crisis, and lower our climate impact
Real Estate returns are driven by acquisition costs, development risk, and housing prices. We believe infill projects will outperform based on fundamental advantages across all three.
- Lower acquisition costs. The new rules dramatically expand the supply of developable lots, lowering their cost.
- Lower development risk. Eligible projects are immune to California's notorious environmental and neighborhood reviews, removing major sources of delays and cost overruns.
- High housing prices. California's roaring economy and desirable climate will continue to attract housing demand, and it will take millions of housing units to stabilize prices.
We curate opportunities for Accredited Investors
- Meet experienced and rising project sponsors
- Learn the ins and outs of the new rules
- Invest alongside our team of experienced investors
Subscribe to get education and deals in your inbox
For experienced and aspiring infill developers
Join our private community for early access to eligibility maps and syndication tools
- High signal discussions from like-minded peers
- Moderated by a team of experienced real estate investors
$20 $9 per month discounted launch pricing, which you lock in forever
Copyright © 2022